We sincerely appreciate your business. We’ve created this newsletter as a way to give thanks. Every month, you’ll receive a new edition, full of useful staging and interior design tips and articles. We hope you will find them both informative and uplifting.
Read on for great ideas and hopefully a few ‘a ha’ moments that will increase your success.
Thank you for your support.
Accentuate Home Staging Design Group is very excited to be participating this weekend at the Tri-City Spring Home Show 2009. We invite you to drop by and see us at BOOTH #261.
Where: Port Moody Recreation Centre
When: Friday, April 3 5:00pm - 9:00pm
And don't forget to enter the draw to win a free interior design or
A winning house selling strategy requires alot – and a lot of it has to do with first impressions and marketing a property so that potential buyers would be foolish not to call.
Read on for tips on increasing curb appeal and a special offer for Accentuate Staging Services.
So a potential buyer wants to view a listing live! Give your property a great first impression by increasing the curb appeal.
It might take some time and effort, but first impressions make a mark on potential buyers, and ensuring you’ve taken the steps to make that impression, a good one can go a long way and last a long time.
The top three things you should do:
1. Keep your yard tidy....front AND back. After a long, snowy winter, your lawn and garden probably need some TLC....mine does. With a little lawn and garden care your yard will spring right back to life and will send sure signs that you keep a well maintained house!
2. Create an inviting front entry. A freshly painted door, visible house numbers, attractive potted plants, and a new mailbox will do wonders.
3. Remove your seasonal decorations – take down your Christmas lights and decorations. Accessorize minimally, but keep it in the theme of the current season.
Don’t forget the garage and driveway.
Most buyers eye up a garage carefully wondering, ”Will my vehicle(s) fit in, can I store my extra things or set up my workshop there?” This can be a key selling point in your house. (You might consider parking your vehicles on the street, away from the house.)
Don’t let anything distract the buyer’s first impression.
Want to one up your competition? Accentuate works with you and your client to stage vacant homes and redesign lived in spaces so that they show well – in your MLS listings and live showings.
How does a potential buyer feel about viewing a vacant house?
The same way we all feel about something empty - it's empty, now what do I do with it? This can make for a tough showing and an even tougher sell, especially if the first impression happens long before a potential buyer enters the home in the first place - on MLS.
Set the stage, even if it is just for an open house or photoshoot. It will be well worth it with the increase in inquires you’ll likely see as a result.
Make your listing package one a client can't refuse!
* And especially for this month...we'll reimburse you for the consultation
In that hour, your client can expect to receive:
1. A complete walk-through of their house, inside and out, to assess existing areas in need of repair or maintenance as well existing furniture and accessories that should remain, be edited down or removed, rented or purchased prior to showing.
2. A comprehensive list of tasks that will help them effectively prepare the house for sale.
3. A list of industry resources that can help them carry out tasks that they may need a little extra help with (cleaners, movers, landscapers, plumbers, handymen, packing, etc).
* When any consultation leads to the purchase of a staging package, we'll reimburse you for the consultation